Give to the Gardens
Garvan Woodland Gardens started out as a vision of Verna Cook Garvan many years ago. Today, the Gardens are a living testimony to her dream and a place where people can enjoy nature’s beauty at its finest. We are growing, and your support helps!
Each year, we generate some of the Gardens’ operating budget from front-gate admissions, memberships, and other special events. But this is only part of the monies we need to survive. We rely on friends of the Gardens to help us raise the remaining funds we need to be a world-class attraction.
Through different means of giving to the Gardens, last year we were able to:
We want to do even more, but we need your help.
- Dedicate the Perry Wildflower Overlook and finish the restrooms
- Install “Wonderwood Hollow,” our very first art display within the Gardens
- Provide numerous educational workshops for adults
- Finish construction on the Dierks Golf Cart Depot
- Create an interactive summer children’s program
- Open the Weyerhaeuser Bonsai Learning Center
You can play a vital role in the life of the Gardens with your donations. As a part of the Fay Jones School of Architecture at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, all gifts benefiting the Gardens are deductible to the full extent allowed by law:
- Designated and undesignated gifts
- Honorariums and memorials
- In-kind donations
- Planned gifts and bequests
Your donation allows us to ensure that the Gardens will be here for generations to come. Interested in giving today? You can submit your gift online with this form or via mail by filling out the form and sending it along with your gift to Garvan Woodland Gardens, P.O. Box 22240, Hot Springs, Arkansas 71903.
For more information about giving to the Gardens, contact Bob Bledsoe, Executive Director, at email@example.com or call 501-262-9300/800-366-4664.