- All sales are final. Tickets for Concerts, Events,
Teas, Workshops/Classes and supply fees are non-refundable, unless
otherwise listed on the specific event description.
- Lost or stolen tickets will not be refunded or replaced.
- In case of a weather-related garden closing, a raincheck ticket
may be requested for a return visit. No refunds are given for
- You will receive your ticket(s) electronically. Please print
your tickets in advance and bring the paper ticket for admission. We
cannot scan your ticket from your smart phone.
- Members! If you want to register for a Gardening 101 Workshop, please complete the process that takes you to a payment page, even though the workshop is free to you. You will not be asked for a credit card, but will need to click the "submit" button on the payment screen to have your registration confirmation sent to your email address.
- Multiple Workshops: You must fill out the form for EACH workshop or event that you wish to attend and complete the registration or payment process separately. We do not have a "shopping cart" for multiple ticket purchases available at this time.
You may also call 501-262-9300 or 800-366-4664 to purchase advance
tickets for events and workshops or to register for events listed on the