GWG accepts cash, all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express), Debit cards, and checks with proper I.D.
The Gardens are always closed:
|Adults (age 13 and up)
|Children 3 and under
|Dogs (on short leash) one dog per person max.
|Golf Cart Ride
|$15.00 per person additional, cannot be reserved
|*Rates subject to change
Special rates are available for groups and schools. Group tours should be reserved two weeks in advance to receive special rate. One form of payment required for group rate. Click here for more details.
Handicap Accessibility & Parking
While it is a major goal of the master plan to offer handicap accessibility throughout the Gardens, however, some of the Gardens is currently not barrier free and assistance is necessary. Many paths and garden areas have paved surfaces throughout; some paths classified as "ADA Accessible" are packed gravel surfaces that are difficult for some pushing a wheelchair to navigate; be advised that a complete tour of the Gardens will include both types of surfaces.
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- January, including New Year's Day
Handicap parking is offered in the middle parking lot bay across from the entrance to the Pratt Welcome Center. Golf cart tours by a trained guide are available for visitors with limited mobility. See rate above.
Wheelchairs, motorized wheelchairs and strollers are allowed and work well in the Gardens. Visitors needing a wheelchair should bring their own. We have a few umbrella strollers available to borrow on a first come, first served basis only.
We love our furry friends and want them to continue to enjoy walking in the Gardens. Here are the guidelines:
- Well behaved dogs on a short leash are welcome. Members’ dogs are free, all others $5.
- One dog per person* and dogs must remain leashed at all times and places in the Gardens.
- Retractable leashes are not allowed. Maximum leash length is 6 feet.
- Proof of current rabies vaccination is required (tag on collar).
- Aggressive dogs, dogs in heat, or dogs that bark excessively in the Welcome Center are not permitted. Garvan Gardens reserves the right to refuse entry to or remove any dog thought to be disruptive or dangerous to guests or other dogs.
- Please use discretion where you permit your dog to relieve itself. Please keep them out of the planting beds and you must pick up waste and dispose of it properly. Plastic bags are available at the cash registers.
- Dogs are not allowed in ponds.
- Water is available at the dog fountain in front of the Welcome Center, at the Pavilion and Perry Point Restrooms and at the Chipmunk Café.
- Dogs are not permitted during Holiday Lights except for Pup Parade Night.
- Service dogs are admitted free and are allowed in all areas of the Gardens. We abide by Title II and Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the definition of a service animal.
For more information call 501-262-9300/800-366-4664.
- * One dog per person unless dogs are registered as Garvan AmbassaDogs, then 2 dogs per Garvan Gardens member are allowed. Registration is $5 per dog and a special tag will be issued for each dog upon approval of Garvan AmbassaDog status. Submit the form by clicking here to print and allow 10 days for processing. Mail to Garvan AmbassaDog, 540 Arkridge Road, Hot Springs, AR 71913. Include proof of rabies vaccination and $5 per dog (two maximum per member).