For the enjoyment and safety of all our guests:
- Allow at least one hour to enjoy the Gardens.
- Garvan Woodland Gardens is a tobacco/nicotine free environment,
including electronic cigarettes. Due to the danger of fire, absolutely
NO smoking - including the use of electronic cigarettes - is allowed
anywhere on Garden property, including the parking lot. This policy is
- Service dogs are permitted throughout the Gardens. Pets on a leash are permitted, but a $5.00 maintenance fee is assessed. Pet owners are asked to remove waste. Pets are NOT ALLOWED to SWIM in the ponds.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times.
- You are welcome to walk on the grass, but for your own protection please do not climb garden structures or trees.
- Public restrooms are located in the Pratt Welcome Center, across from the Garvan Pavilion, and at the Perry Wildflower Overlook.
- Ponds are for reflection only. No Wading.
- No roller blades, skates, and skateboards are permitted in the Gardens.
- In the event of threatening weather, Garden staff will direct you to shelter.
- The display of flowers is for the enjoyment of all visitors. No picking.
- Trash cans and recycle bins are located throughout the Garden. Please recycle when possible.
- Please watch children closely and keep them safe from the Gardens’ natural elements.
- Amateur photography is welcome; however, please do no infiltrate the floral displays to get that “last great shot.” Save the flowers for the next visitor.
- We invite you to remember your time with us through personal photography at any open location. However, if your needs extend to photography for commercial purposes, please contact a member of our staff for professional photography policies.